Monday, January 18, 2010
Weird Dream 01-17/18-10
SO LAST NIGHT I HAD THE WEIRDEST DREAM. i JUST WANT TO JOT DOWN THINGS THAT I REMEMBER NOW B4 I FORGET. I dreamed that i was going somewhere with Sherri, Fiona, her husband, Jenn, Lisa, her husband, Josh E., and i was driving with sherri and she stopped to get something out of the car and i was holding the wheel and then we stopped at i tryed to put the car in park and it was at somethng else and i had to readjust and then my mom was there. We drive to this place to use the bathroom and when i came out sherri was gone and so i got in the car with fiona and jenn and jenn had borrowed a dress i had that i wore in the 5th grade. Then we continued and ended up somewhere and stopped for the bathroom again and this time i went and there was no door to the one i used and i woman came over and was watching me and i yelled at her about there r lots of other bathrooms, and there was a guy going in a bucket in the middle and a man at the sink when this was the womans bathroom. Then another woman came and was standing in my bathroom and i got mad and got up, grabbed the toliet paper and just dragged it w/ me. Then we all hopped back in the car and drove over to this place. I was there and wasnt near everyone and someone said soomething mean and so i left and went outside and they asked y i left and josh said if u come back we will get married and i went over to where they was at closer but not inside. i was standing outside a huge firehouse. THATS ALL I REMEMBER RIGHT NOW AND I WOKE UP CUZ I WAS HOT. I TOOK OFF MY SWEATER AND WAS STILL HOT SO I TOOK OFF MY SHIRT AND SO NOW IM COLD. I CANT WIN. SO NOW ITS 545AM SO I GOTTA GO GET READY FOR WORK EVEN THOU IM SO TIRED AND MY HEAD HURTS AND IM AFRAID IM GETTING SICK. MY THROAT HURTS, I HAVE A SLIGHT COUGH, WATERY EYES, RUNNY NOSE, CONGESTION.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment