Friday, January 8, 2010
What's with me?
I figured out that i dont know how to relax. If im not being productive i feel like a bum. I need to learn to relax. The other problem that i have is when i have stuff to do i dont get up and do it so i feel even bummier. I need to be more productive in life. If anyone has any suggestions on how to do this please let me know. Anyone live in the Edison/ Highland Park area hit me up. I need to meet people near her. I need stuff to do on my days off. I dont like to sit in bed alone. People can come over and we can watch movies and chat or whatever. Mayb someone can teach me to cook or sew or teach me computer programs. Maybe help me get a job or help me study to get my drivers license. If there is snow we can play in the snow. If its nice out we can go for a walk or go swing on swings. Im open to other ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what do you wanna learn how to cook? im also a good study buddy.
ReplyDeleteEverything. Yey for study buddies.
ReplyDelete