Saturday, January 9, 2010
January 9th, 2010
Hey. So today. Ive been sitting around. There is stuff i want to do but im afraid its really cold out and i dont feel like carrying my bags from the store. im tired. i wanna nap. Brian wont b back till like 330 or 4 so i should . i want a jelly doughnut. someone come bring me one. I am also having this ear problem. My right ear has been having this buzzing on and off and no it is kinda hurting but i dont have insurance so i cant do anything about it. My insurance got canceled on December 31st and when i asked why they said they dont have any further information. I dont kno what i am supposed to do. my only option is to go down there and knock some heads around and im really no in the mood to do that. The only time i will have time to do that is Friday and after running around Mon to Thur for work with the long traveling and me being tired all the time, makes me really not want to get up to go there and spend hrs there trying to figure out what the problem is. Its not fun sitting alone. I moved to NJ. Y can't life just be easier and have what i need b here. i am also having trouble with loggin into my cablevision account. my password is incorrect and my security question i cant remember the answer because it doesnt make sense. Ive been on hold now for 10 minutes. I wanna make sure it is paid before i get a late fee. Also they are over charging like crazy. it doesnt make sense. it would b nice if i could use the site to figure out why or if i could speak to an actual person. La la la la...still on hold. My stomach is growling and yet i dont want to eat. I wonder where sherri is. I guess shes still doin work stuff and will b on her way soon. i should get dressed so i can go with brian to get his laptop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment