Thursday, September 2, 2010

Marraige and Books

Hey. In the last few days I made a list of all my married friends. At first it was short and I figured this isn't to bad and then suddenly it got long. I was going to list but that was at that moment thing. The list I am on now is books I want to own. I finally set up my second bookcase in my room and would like to fill it with these books. I would also like to paint but we are not allowed to (ahem...sherri...she painted the living room brown...its nice..u should come over)so i will work on the books.
I currently own some of them so if u want to get me one let me know and ill let you know if i have it or get me a Barnes and Noble gift card. Thank You.

Francesca Lia Block

  • Girl Goddess #9: Nine Stories
  • Dangerous Angels (Weetzie Bat, Witch Baby, Cherokee Bat and the Goat Guys, Missing Angel Juan, Baby Be-Bop)
  • The Hanged Man
  • I Was A Teenage Fairy
  • Violet and Claire
  • The Rose and the Beast: Fairy Tales Retold
  • Echo
  • Nymph
  • Necklace of Kisses
  • Ruby
  • Psyche in a Dress
  • Blood Roses
  • How to (Un)Cage A Girl
  • Kisses From Hell (08/24/10)
  • Pretty Dead (08/24/10)
  • Roses and Bones:Myths, Tales, and Secrets (12/21/10)
  • Ecstasia
  • Primavera
  • Wasteland

Ann Brashares

  • The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
  • The Second Summer of the Sisterhood
  • Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood
  • Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood
  • 3 Willows

Meg Cabot

  • The Princess Diaries (Princess Diaries Series #1)
  • Princess in the Spotlight (PDS#2)
  • Princess in Love (PDS#3)
  • Princess in Waiting (PDS#4)
  • Princess Lessons (PDS)
  • Project Princess: Princess Diaries Vol IV and a Half
  • Perfect Princess (PDS)
  • Princess in Pink (PDS#5)
  • The Princess Present (PDS)
  • Princess in Training (PDS#6)
  • Party Princess (PDS#7)
  • Sweet Sixteen Princess (PDS)
  • Valentine Princess (PDS)
  • Princess on the Brink (PDS#8)
  • Princess Mia (PDS#9)
  • Forever Princess (PDS#10)
  • Holiday Princess (PDS)

Debbie Macomber

  • The Shop on Blossom Street
  • A Good Yarn
  • Back on Blossom Street
  • Twenty Wishes
  • Summer on Blossom Street

$5 College Cookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment