Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sexual Intercourse or as they say on Big Bang Theory "coitus"

So i have had interesting conversations and have been in interesting places lately to do with the subject. It has gotten me thinking more due to recent events.

I believe sex is overrated and played out. There are toys, book, vids, products, etc. and it just seems so unnatural to me. I know some people need these things and some people like to have an experiment and the such. I'm not saying its wrong or telling you to stop. Some of you know my past with such things. This is basically my opinion or maybe more of a "what i want in my life" kind of writing. I think sex should be about the love between a wife and her husband. Them having a real connection to each other. Sex sounds so animalistic to me, so raw, so powerful or even boring if its something to random. What a wife has with her husband is a deep love for each other and they make love. Sounds much better, more beautiful. As you can see I am pushing abstinence and no sex before marriage. It is something I believe in highly. As i hope that there is a deep loving connection between the woman and man. There are many levels in life and hopefully they connect on 75 percent of them. They can be total opposites and work so well together.

Which brings me to a movie I was watching last night and having a conversation with a guy friend of mine (Eric F.) on how I hope there are still those guys out there who's head does not get clouded by sex and making out and things that relate into that. (My brain is really fogged with thoughts so writing is hard). I would like a guy that likes to hold hands, take a walk, brushes the hair from your face, brushes you cheek, holds you tight when all u need is a hug. Surprises you with little things. Maybe something they randomly found or just looks interesting. Picks you up from your train or bus, bring you flowers or candy, possibly. (I like chocolate if anyone is keeping count. No flowers.) Comes to see you when you have had a bad day and just want to talk about it or watch TV/movie with them to get your mind off of it. Spend time at your place and his. Go for a drive anywhere. Walk along a beach. Swing on the swings. Pack a lunch and sit in the grass. Go to a park. Sit in you back yard. Just simple cute things. Not looking for expensive gifts or the perfect gift. A card is nice. Even something you make yourself. Alright so this list is prob more the guy I want. I'm sure there are a lot of woman who are not looking for that. Please comment and tell me about your ideal guy. There is no such thing as perfect and if there was then that would be boring. There would be no where to improve and grow. (If anyone out there knows a guy like this and he is my age and single send him my way, if he is Jewish even better) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment