Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Day, New Year.

Well after brushing up on the two blogs i read (My aunts and her friends) I am onto writing my own. I have a few topics today that i want to discuss. Where to start is the question. I will start with the two easy ones and then move onto the big hard one that will most likely make me cry (as i have the habit of thinking to hard at my desk and crying). Well Happy Rosh Hashana to my fellow Jewish people out there. Hope all of your Yom Tov was good. Hope you had an easy fast and may all your prayers get answered. We are furthering into Sukkot, Hashana Rabba, Shemini Atzeres, and Simchat Torah. (September 22nd to October 1st). There are times I wish people read this but I don't know if i can just unleash it to the world. So my ear piercing is being weird again and possible infected (I should get it checked out) and I am getting a tattoo on Thursday the 23rd. I really wanted it yesterday September 20th due to it being my half birthday but sadly it wasn't in the cards. The people I want to most be with me seem to be having a lot of issues at the moment and can not accompany me. I will have another friend with me and oddly enough as Sherri pointed out I would rather be with someone who has gotten a tattoo before cuz they know how it is to get one and they know about them. Sadly this boy doesnt have one nor any piercing and I dont believe I could ever imagine him with either. Choice one is Brian, 2 is Sherri and 3 is Garrett. I really need someone to go with me to hold my hand. I hope it doesn't hurt as much as i think it will. So onto topic number one.

No comments:

Post a Comment