Thursday, August 19, 2010
Urgggggg.... F*ck!
Why do i over react so easily? Can i ever be right. I am just so sick and tired of people doing things wrong and some how i am the one who over reacted. I am really mad at three people at the moment and dont wish to speak to anyone. I would love not to be at work either. Im getting sick of it here. i cant concentrate, i dont get any work done and there isnt a whole lot of work to do. Its not a challenge and i have gotten really lazy. I just cant seem to do what i am supposed to do. Im pretty sure no one reads this so i wont bother asking for advice. I am officially taking a vow of silence. I dont not want to see or speak to people at all today. So if u see me get out of my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment