Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October Fever

I know I haven't been here in forever. I didn't even look how long. Ive missed you but haven't been able to get here to write. My computer isn't the best and I don't really use it so much. Now I also don't have time. I work 4 days a week 10 hours a day and I commute two and a half hours each way to and from work so by the time I get home I'm super pooped. I also work about 6 hours on Sunday and there is Shabbos on Friday and Saturday so there goes my whole week. I am actually extremely tired at the moment but I am just sitting her on the couch w/AJ *kinda* watching him play his video games. Since I last wrote I moved. I don't think that has been mentioned or has it. Imma go check.. brb,,,,,,

So I wrote last month so I guess it hasn't been THAT long. So I am still having mixed feelings about being here but I cant really go anywhere, so I'm stuck for now. The kitchen got really bad for a while and now is doing better but my favorite cup is missing and everyone saw it on the table but no one has any idea where it went. I have looked everywhere and I cant find it. someone must have done something with it and they wont admit to it.

So its been the festival of Sukkot last week and this week. It went from Wednesday last week till Saturday. Sunday to Tuesday is Chol Hamoed and Wed to Sat again is the second days. There is a few more things in it but I'm to tired to think. I will attempt to explain. *Who reads this anyway? Plus you probably already know* but anyway there are the First Days which is half Wed, Thurs and half Friday. Then the second half of Friday and Saturday is Shabbos. Then Sunday, Monday, Tues and morning half of Wed is Chol Hamoed. Second half of Wed, Thurs, first half of Friday is the second set of days. The end of Fri and Sat is Shabbos. Second Wednesday is Hashana Rabba, Thursday is Shemini Atzerets and Friday is Simchat Torah. So i had off wed to sat and will have off wed to sat again. I spend my time in HP.

It is 1:14 in the morning. When did that happen? Maybe ill watch AJ for a bit more and then go to bed.

So it doesn't seem I wrote about my new apartment so much. So I am living in an apartment with 3 boys. Two of which I knew b4 I moved in and one new guy. There are 4 guys that live in the apartment below us. I live in New Brunswick now. In May when the lease is up I'm definitely leaving. To where? I have a few ideas.

So I have been thinking about guys a lot lately. I need to get them out of my head. I was thinking about Joe last night. I still want him but I feel he doesn't want me. I dk what to do about B.M. at the moment. Idk whats going on with us and I don't want to ask yet but soon enough I will have to. I am falling into that comfort place where my brain doesn't agree with the rest of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment