Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day

So today has been interesting. I am getting to a point where I want to move out of this apartment. These is always food all around in the kitchen. We have a brigade of ants that have been bugging us for a while. It is getting worse now that there is food, mostly pizza boxes all around. It is starting to drive me bonkers. The bigger issue about it becomes that they don't clean up after themselves and I don't want to be the mother and cleaning up after them. I am about to start putting up signs saying "Clean Up After Yourself" but that might seem kinda harsh.

So last night I went out with Tuvya and Mikey. Mikey brought me 8 shots of Jameson. It was good but i knew eventually it was going to hit. So i waited. lala. It took a while for it to hit but i did well with it.

Dave came ova and we cuddled and slept. I woke up at 6am when my alarms went off and then I wasn't able to fall back asleep. urgg.. really frustrating. So i just laid in bed frustrated and bored with a bit of an airy head. When he woke up we talked and relaxed and I gave him a massage. Around 1pm he finally left because he had to go do some work. It was nice being in his arms and just relaxing. It kinda made me think about having a bf again. I am not trying to do that but it would be nice.

I start thinking about Joe and Robert and Dave. I dk what im doing. I'm so lonely and depressed and I get bored so fast. Even if I have stuff to do i cant seem to do it.

Soooo... AJ called me a liar again. It reallly annoys me and I cant stand when ppl think I lie cuz I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment