I need to be stronger and stay away from certain things and certain people. I feel guilty and I'm sorry to those I hurt. If you don't ever want to speak to me again I understand. I also believe in my defense i did say something b4 hand and shouldn't be punished for it. I wish i could just start over. I need help distancing myself from things. I have to focus on other things. Keep myself occupied so i don't get into trouble with al these other things.
I really need to get some insurance or something so i can go to the doctor. It sucks not to be able to go to the doctor when i need to .
My mind is a mess today. I don't feel well at all. i wish i knew what is wrong. I have so many things to do but i don't have the energy.
No comments:
Post a Comment