- Andrew N. (Who i dont get to ever see cuz he wont come out).
- Marc and Ari (Who i dont speak to anymore for a very specific reason).
- Daniel K. (Who i talk to sometimes but is getting married in September).
- Joe D. (Who i have a small crush on but it wont work).
- Chris K. (Seems like a fun guy, Don't really know).
- Frank M. (Pretty quiet guy but chill).
- Lex (Fun to tell stories to).
- Cher ( Love ya).
- Heidi D. (Manage not to see sadly).
- Brian G. (Who doesnt ever want to see or speak to me).
- Garrett B. (Who i got into a fight with and won't speak to me).
- My Aunt (Who i dont get to see).
- Adami B. (Who i dont really get to see for many reasons. Has alot of junk going on).
Monday, February 21, 2011
Jersey
I wanted to see who I actually knew in New Jersey. I belive there is nothing holding me but lets see on paper (type).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Idk uf my last post ever went through....so if it's not ppl keeping u therre what is?
ReplyDeleteJust the fact I want to be out of NY.
ReplyDeleteGood fact
ReplyDelete