Everything is covered in ice right now and its pouring rain. Hopefully the rain will wash the ice away and it wont freeze again. I really need to do a load of wash but the snow in the back is at least a foot high. So there is no way to get down to the basement laundry area. Even if i get there, i would still have to deal with the snow that is on the door. I also really need to go to the supermarket. I don't have much food and no drinks. i also have a bunch of random stuff that's in my room now that we had to clear out the third bedroom because they are showing it. My friend might be coming to visit and staying over a night or two and i really want to clean the place up and get some food and drinks in here but if this snow, ice, etc doesn't go away i wont be able to.
I am supposed to go to work but the ice is really scary and now the NJ Transit is suspended. So i am here on my bed. I want to sleep but i will most likely try to clean and maybe take a nap later. I don't think i will try to go to work. I don't like getting there late and i would already be late if i could get to the train and if it was running. I hope my mother is careful out there. Hopefully they salt and clear in that area. She already has trouble walking and manages to fall on air.
No comments:
Post a Comment