Its all painful. You should know that. U have how many? This is the first time? Curious. I still havent seen most of yours. I dont seem to kno how to stalk fb so well. I havent found your pictures. There are pictures on my fb with the process of mine.
5 wanted to get the 6th on 1/1/11 but it kinda fell apart, yea I do agree that they are painful but the ones on the back of my legs didn't hurt just pinching sensation... I try to see if I can make a new album that way u can just got into my photos on my profile, mine a just a whole bunch of randomness right now
Very nice, though in heard it could b a painful location.....u kno this us the first time I saw a pic of ur tat
ReplyDeleteIts all painful. You should know that. U have how many? This is the first time? Curious. I still havent seen most of yours. I dont seem to kno how to stalk fb so well. I havent found your pictures. There are pictures on my fb with the process of mine.
ReplyDelete5 wanted to get the 6th on 1/1/11 but it kinda fell apart, yea I do agree that they are painful but the ones on the back of my legs didn't hurt just pinching sensation... I try to see if I can make a new album that way u can just got into my photos on my profile, mine a just a whole bunch of randomness right now
ReplyDelete