Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Boys, Guys, Men.....Yea Them.

So time and time again i have tried to figure out my"type"or what i like, characteristics, mannerisms, etc. So as i want to be set up and trying to make new friends I thought I would try to post some kind of list. Question is how do i want to put it. I guess it will be some work in progress. I wonder who will see it. :)

So things to know about me: (I know its fun to find stuff out about people when you talk to them also.)

  • Self-Conscious
  • I'm not always fond of the way I look
  • I don't think I am all that smart
  • I'm a choosy eater (fine....picky)
  • There are a lot of things I don't eat (tomatoes, onions, peppers, spicy, mushrooms, most fish, steak, shellfish)
  • I don't really like drinking water
  • Trying to be more out going
  • I like pizza and pasta and rice and certain chicken
  • Will try new foods to an extent
  • I like mix-matching clothing
  • I play with my food
  • I have a tattoo
  • I'm Jewish
  • I'm happy to be Jewish
  • I like to swim (not to good at it)
  • Like to ice skate and roller blade (though I'm scared)
  • I'm not good at pool (billiards) but ill still do it
  • I like to bowl
  • Ive never been fishing, hunting, camping
  • I like outdoors to an extent
  • I get cold easily
  • I don't like to eat at times but I'm working on it
  • I'm scared of the dark
  • I don't like bugs
  • I'm not a fan of clothing but I don't like being naked either
  • I used to collect Metrocards
  • I like to read
  • I can't cook (hopefully I will learn)
  • I want to learn to crochet and knit
  • I like hook rugs
  • I'm kind
  • I'm funny
  • I'm gentle
  • Don't cross lines cuz i can yell
  • I cry often
  • I bite my nails
  • I'm an organize freak
  • I'm shy
  • Sometimes I talk to much
  • I'm afraid of heights, roller coasters, fast rides
  • I'm honest
  • Not really into sports but i will watch it at times even when i don't know whats happening
  • I like comedies
  • I haven't been to the theaters in years
  • I LOVE ice cream and cookies
  • I cant stand being upside down or being spun around
  • I have a fear of being carried but i allow certain ppl to
  • I have asthma
  • I'm Random
  • Like to dance in summer rain
  • I LOVE BROWNIES!!!!!
  • Scared of needles
  • I like to eat with my hands
  • I burp.
  • I love chocolate
  • I don't like to receive flowers
  • I am from NYC and i don't have a licence

I would want a guy who (for now or later, general list)

  • Comes from a good family
  • Loves his family
  • Loves his mom
  • Will do stuff for family and friends
  • Cares about his friends
  • Good listener
  • Sense of humor
  • Intelligent
  • Book smarts
  • Street smarts
  • Has a good deal of common sense (mine gets impaired a lot)
  • Not overly tall
  • Not to big (some extra is ok, to much and ill look like a nothing as my friends call me tiny)
  • Is able to cry
  • Wants to share their day with me
  • White or Spanish
  • Good judgement
  • Decisive
  • Wants to give me an opinion but doesn't force
  • Likes music
  • Willing to dance even if they are bad (act crazy, its what i do)
  • Will sing with me or to me even if its terrible (my singing is bad)
  • Will be honest with me
  • Blue/ green eyes or brown
  • Brown hair
  • Like to cuddle and give me hugs
  • Long hair
  • Doesn't mind coming to pick me up from train, bus, etc.
  • Likes to take walks
  • Likes to read
  • Piercings
  • Tattoos
  • Would try makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment