As my friends are going off and moving to new lands or even moving for short time or to just states away, I start thinking about the times we had together and meeting for the first time. This is in no particular order:
Jen Garber (Yael): We was at Tzvi Lustig's place and I said how I gauged my ears myself and you asked if that hurt and I said but you have a tongue pierced that has to hurt and we have been weird (in a good way) ever since. Jen I wish you all the best in your move to England and your upcoming marriage.
Scott Thompson: It was on my first Shabbos in Highland Park. I went to the Rosen's for dinner and then ended up at Rabbi Sirote's for an Oneg and met a bunch of people. Then we went to another Oneg somewhere else and when "the group" left I was invited to travel back with them to this house on South Third where I could stay the night and then attend lunch the next day. So on the way walking to this apartment/ house I had no idea where I was or where I was going but i had a good feeling about it all. There there was this bearded dude in front and i decided to talk to him. That dude was Scott. We talked on and off at times until he moved into 324 South Third where we became better friends and I continued to know how awesome he is. Scott hope you are having a great time in Israel.
Eric Weinberg: At one of the Oneg's I spoke to him. I don't remember anything exact but I think it was when we was leaving the second one and he said I should come for lunch since they were having a big meal and it would give me a good chance to meet more people. We stayed up talking in the kitchen till 5am. That was awesome. I love telling my story.
Brian Mumper:
No comments:
Post a Comment