Tuesday, August 7, 2012

For Brian Mumper

As I seem to be so hungry the last few days... and can't figure out why I think about you and the way you talk about food and are looking out for me and my "bad" eating habits.
Today I had:
-Butterscotch pudding
-Life and Cheerios with milk
-A couple grapes
-2 cups of Dr. Pepper
-English Muffin Pizza (English muffin with pasta sauce with garlic powder and 3 pieces of cheese)
-Half a yellow apple
-A fat free raspberry yogurt
More to come


So foods i like/dislike:
-Do not like real raspberries but like raspberry  flavored things like drinks and yogurt.
-Do not like berries (even what you call strawfruit).
-Do not like onions (much) but will have small amounts of cooked onions and onion rings.
-Do not like tomato's but will have ketchup and pasta sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment