Sunday, February 26, 2012
Feb.
Here it is feb and i haven't written at all for a long time. I think i gave up on it. I don't usually know what to say or how to write or etc., etc. I think if i got a netbook i would be able to do it. I really should just take Ellen's. She doesn't use it. I actually am in Israel now. I can't believe it. ive been here since January 30th. so thats 27 days. I cant even believe it. i cant wait to go home though. i am going to miss it here and everything but i am not good at living in a weird situation. ive worn the same 5 outfits about 5 times already or so but you get the point. i still have to buy stuff for ppl and i have no idea what to get ppl or where to get it. nothing is that close and im tired of going to the same places or getting lost. i know alot of ppl enjoy getting lost but i dont. i get so annoyed and just wish to be baxck in NJ. thought there is alot of ppl who make fun of jersey i like it. if i would just learn to drive it would be better but sadly that hasnt happened. i know Israel is "home" but it is not home for me just yet or maybe ever. i won't ever say never but for now this is not the place for me to live. if i was nmore comfortable and lliked doing more on my own it would make me feel better but sadly i dont have that here now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment