Monday, March 14, 2011

Ahhh!

Everything has now changed. All the reasons for the stay in NJ/ move to BK are all different now. Idk what I'm doing. I met a bunch of new ppl 2 Shabbos's ago and got to hang out with some of them last Shabbos. I found nice families to go to for Shabbos. I like to be in Highland park. They told me about Jewish things happening that could help me. This rabbi gives a class and I can learn some stuff and learn how to Daven and not be all confused when I'm in Shul and go to Shul more.

I met two guys that are cute, smart, fun, funny and have a sense are humor, etc. I have spent more time with Orange then Blue. Orange likes to cuddle on Shabbos which I really like and I like that I had that option the last 2 weeks and I hope I can continue while I live in Edison that if he is around and doesn't mind that I crash there with him and his cozy bed. I help him with Shabbos and his apartment and he gives me massages and just does some of the cute things that i like. The small gestures that I like.

Now Blue is new. Apparently I already have met him in the past and a couple events but i don't remember him. I kinda of remember him from one thing but I didn't really talk to him. I think I don't remember him because he had a gf and i don't always pay attention to ppl like that. Especially when i lived in NY and they live in NJ or they live so far from me and I was a homebody that didn't know how to travel and was kinda scared to.

No comments:

Post a Comment